About Rikter Corporation
Rikter Corporation has earned a reputation for being a trusted and quality provider of web design and software development solutions since 1999.
A privately-held corporation headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Rikter Corporation is comprised of a growing team of design and engineering consultants that lead engagements and develop technologies throughout the United States. The company’s business philosophy is one that thrives on design challenges and on meeting diverse project specifications on-time and within budget.
We design web sites for our clients that will:
- Display quickly.
- Use simple navigation.
- Adhere to W3C Web Standards.
- Remain easy to maintain.
Web sites should be functional, reliable, and easy-to-use. Period.
First and foremost, web sites are business tools. They increase sales, allow customers to interact with your business 24 hours a day, and can save money in advertising costs. A web site should be the voice of your business. (Get started now)
Our Corporate Standards
Above all else, Rikter Corporation subscribes to the belief that web and software development is a service orientated business.
Our customers return to us time and time again for three primary reasons:
- Communication. We consider clear, concise, and timely communication with our customers to be the single most important aspect of our business. This means that emails and phone calls are answered immediately. We dislike voicemail as much as you do.
- Dependability. Completing projects on-time with a 100% satisfaction rate for our clients is how we do business. Simply put, the project is not finished until that happens. We strive to involve our clients every step of the way---from initial design concept to finished product. You'd be surprised how many clients love this part. And so do we.
- Exceptional Quality. We put 257% into our work. For example, we have no limit on the number of draft revisions provided to our customers for our designs. In other words, our customer’s final design comp is finished if, and only if, our customer is nothing short of thrilled with it.
Web Site Services
- Personal and/or Small Business Web Site. Includes 5-10 pages, client-supplied photos and/or graphics, and email addresses. This package was specifically designed for our clients to establish their presence on the internet.
- Medium and/or Large Business Web Site.
Includes multiple custom-designed pages, logos, contact forms, custom-edited photos or graphics, multiple email addresses and newsletter publishing, web publishing assistance and training, and major search engine submission.
Web Site Redesign. Already have a site, but in desperate need of improvement? Need to convert to HTML5? Upgrade your existing site to W3C, CSS, and Section 508 Web Standards. Streamline your HTML code and remove tables. Includes a review and usability report of your current site.
- Web Site Maintenance and Updates Includes text and link updates, simple image and photo changes/updates, print scanning, basic formatting and text editing, web content development, and general consulting.
- Content Management System. Allows for immediate site updates using only a standard web browser. No technical experience needed to maintain your site.
- iPhone and iPad applications. Design, programming and deployment of mobile applications.
- E-Mail Newsletters. Design, creation, and newsletter sending services.
- Database. Database design, maintenance and coding work for data-driven pages and other applications.
- Electronic Bulletin Board. Integrate a complete customized discussion board within your site.
- Document Conversion. Convert your Word, Excel, WordPerfect, or other text documents into Adobe Acrobat format optimized for the web.
- Domain Registration and Renewal. Register or renew a domain name.
- E-Commerce. Add a complete e-commerce solution and begin processing online product orders. We can also fully integrate your PayPal shopping cart for you.
- Password Protection. Secure sections of your web site to allow viewing by authorized individuals only.
- Site Traffic Statistics. We can provide you with a report of a wide range of visitor statistics, popular pages, and other valuable information about your site's traffic.
- Usability Report. Just how effective is your site? Is it easy to use? Does it display properly in a variety of web browsers? Allow us to examine it thoroughly and provide a comprehensive multi-page written report.
Please contact our office for a personalized quotation based on your specific design needs.
Our Studio, Tools, and Technology
Our corporate headquarters are located in Atlanta, Georgia, but we design sites for clients around the world.
We use a combination of the following tools and technologies to build web sites:
- ASP.NET 4.5. Much faster than classic ASP and more features than ASP.NET 3.5, ASP.NET 4.5 can dramatically improve the performance and quality of our customers' dynamic web applications.
- HTML5 is used for modern markup functional on all pages. Many of our web applications are built to adhere to current Web Standards and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3) is used to control all aspects of document presentation. Tables are used for their original purpose only: that is, displaying tabular data and not for presentation or page layout purposes.
- SQL Server databases are used to manage the content. SQL Server delivers a highly secure and reliable backend system to manage mission-critical data.
- WordPress. WordPress is one of the most popular publishing platforms and web site maintenance tools available today.
By using a combination of these, as well as other technologies such as AJAX, we are firmly positioned to provide our customers with high quality, dependable, and fast-loading web and software applications.
Life is complicated enough. Adding a web site for your business shouldn't be.