Web Development Prices
How much does a web site cost? May web design firms will not include this information on their site anywhere---prefering instead for you to contact them first.
There's a reason for this. It's kind of like asking "How much does a house cost?" The cost of a web site depends on size, complexity, and features needed. Like any business project, creating a professional web site carries no standard 'one size fits all' pricing scheme. It all depends on what you need.
Our custom-designed web sites range in price from a small personal site (about $1,500 since you asked) to tens of thousands of dollars for large e-commerce, database driven, business web sites. Please contact our office for a consultation specific to your requirements.
Personal and/or Small Business Web Site
Includes 5-10 pages, client-supplied photos and/or graphics, and email addresses. This package was specifically designed for our clients to establish their presence on the internet.
Medium and/or Large Business Web Site
Includes multiple custom-designed pages, logos, contact forms, custom-edited photos or graphics, multiple email addresses and newsletter publishing, web publishing assistance and training, and major search engine submission.
Web Site Redesign
Already have a site, but in desperate need of improvement? Need to convert to HTML5?
Upgrade your existing site to W3C, CSS, and Section 508 Web Standards. Streamline your HTML code and remove tables. Includes a review and usability report of your current site.
Web Site Maintenance and Updates Includes text and link updates, simple image and photo changes/updates, print scanning, basic formatting and text editing, web content development, and general consulting.
Other Web Site Services
- Content Management System. Allows for immediate site updates using only a standard web browser. No technical experience needed to maintain your site.
- iPhone and iPad applications. Design, programming and deployment of mobile applications.
- E-Mail Newsletters. Design, creation, and newsletter sending services.
- Database. Database design, maintenance and coding work for data-driven pages and other applications.
- Electronic Bulletin Board. Integrate a complete customized discussion board within your site.
- Document Conversion. Convert your Word, Excel, WordPerfect, or other text documents into Adobe Acrobat format optimized for the web.
- Domain Registration and Renewal. Register or renew a domain name.
- E-Commerce. Add a complete e-commerce solution and begin processing online product orders. We can also fully integrate your PayPal shopping cart for you.
- Password Protection. Secure sections of your web site to allow viewing by authorized individuals only.
- Site Traffic Statistics. We can provide you with a report of a wide range of visitor statistics, popular pages, and other valuable information about your site's traffic.
- Usability Report. Just how effective is your site? Is it easy to use? Does it display properly in a variety of web browsers? Allow us to examine it thoroughly and provide a comprehensive multi-page written report.
All prices are subject to change. Please contact our office for a personalized quotation based on your specific design needs.
Copyright © 1999-2019 Rikter Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Contact us