We encourage you to say what is on your mind but please do not post offensive content. This includes not only the obvious (no ethnic slurs, personal insults, obscenity, etc), but also proper consideration of privacy and topics that may be considered objectionable or inflammatory to others â€“ such as politics and religion. Be yourself but do so in a respectful manner, as we reserve the right and discretion to edit, pull or refrain from posting comments as we see fit.
We are committed to making sure various points-of-view are represented in these conversations, and when commenting and conversing on blog topics, participants are expected to:
- Be respectfulÂ â€“ do not insult, threaten, or abuse; do not use profanity, deception, or off-color remarks (or jokes); and do not post illegal content (such as official company documents);
- Do not use profanity, obscenities, abusive language, or otherwise objectionable content as determined by Rikter Corporation, in its sole discretion.Comments should not harass, abuse, or threaten another's personal safety or property, make false statements, defame, or impersonate someone else.
- Remember this is a public forum.Â Do not post personal information including phone numbers, email or mailing addresses, or credit card information belonging to you or others.
- Do not post HTML, viruses, or other malicious code.
- Use the "Activity" tab to see an aggregated view of your commenting activity on Rikter Corporation.Â Comments in your activity stream may be visible to other users who access your profile through the comment stream, where they will be able to reply to, thumbs up, or thumbs down, or report abuse on any of your comments.
- Use standard writing style and punctuation.Â Regular sentences and basic grammar will help others understand you.
- Stay relevantÂ â€“ offer comments and feedback that contribute to quality conversation about the topic being discussed;
- Be smartÂ â€“ do not reveal personal information about yourself, bloggers or fellow commenters; and do not reveal confidential or proprietary information.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Rikter Corporation makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
This policy is subject to change at anytime.
Copyright © 1999-2019 Rikter Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Contact us